Deciding on replacement windows can depend on many preferences, such as your lifestyle, your budget and the proper aesthetic for your home. At Pella Windows and Doors, we always suggest an in-home consultation with our experts to ensure that your new windows meet all your unique needs because there are many things that affect the cost of your replacement windows that are critical to recognize:
- Material – Pella Windows and Doors has a variety of window pane materials that can match your needs. Fiberglass, wood and vinyl windows all offer different benefits, and offer different price points. The best way to choose which material is best for your space is to visit us in our Northern Virginia showroom and assess all your options.
- Installation requirements – Sometimes homeowners get so caught up in picking the best type of replacement windows that they forget about the costs associated with the installation process. Expert installation is a good way to deliver a safe, effective and proper window installation process.
- Features and options – Special features all have added costs. For instance, particular window shapes or fixtures, or whether you need single- or double-hung windows can impact the price. Make sure to remember that when you are perusing window selections.
- Number of replacement windows – Obviously, replacing a single window will be less expensive than replacing multiple windows in an entire room, or especially for your whole house. However, some manufacturers provide promotions that can make it more cost efficient to replace more windows at the same time.
- Style preference – As we have already mentioned, your windows should reflect your individual preferences and the unique style of your space. Pick the best style of window for you and your budget.
These are just five factors to think about when determining the overall cost of your window replacements. Budgets are key and these things will help you start considering costs and preferences to make the window searching and installation process easier. The best way to decide on replacement windows is by visiting our Northern Virginia showroom to check out your options, or arranging an in-home consultation from our Pella Windows and Doors experts by scheduling an appointment online or giving us a call at 571-292-3519.